Fill out your information below to access our resources.
Request for Resources
The Greatest Gift: Outline Your Wishes With an Estate Plan
Give your loved ones the greatest gift!
Communicating your values and goals today can help your loved ones through tomorrow. This 12-page guide can help you understand the basics of estate planning, including:
- Areas your will should address (and who should write it)
- The two types of trusts — and how they can help reduce the chance of a family conflict
- A checklist to help you select the right person to carry out your wishes
Wondering How to Create Income in Retirement? A Trusted Financial Professional Can Help You Explore Options
Do you believe these 5 annuity myths?
In this guide, we address common misconceptions about annuities to help you decide if an annuity might be right for you, including:
- Annuities make accessing money impossible.
- Annuities are too complicated to understand.
- Savings are enough — why an annuity?
Does Your Future Have a Plan? Using Financial Planning to Help You Reach Your Goals
This quick read shows you how we use financial planning to help you reach your goals. You will learn:
- How we keep you updated on your investments
- Why an integrated, holistic approach benefits you
- How a financial plan can help you confidently set long- and short-term goals
Will You Have Enough Income in Retirement?
Retiring soon? Have you answered these 6 key questions?
Whether you’ll have enough income to last through retirement is dependent on a number of factors. Get a head start with this 4-page guide. You’ll find out:
- Why you need to track your current spending habits
- How your spending could change in retirement
- When to account for inflation
Your Retirement Income Planning Checklist
Explore 10 topics to prepare for retirement
“Your Retirement Income Planning Checklist” is 24 pages of thought-provoking guidance aimed at helping you assess your current strategy, including:
- How to plan for a long life
- Why you may need a housing plan (or two)
- Planning for health care and long-term care assistance
Take Charge of Your Taxes: Knowledge You Need for Proactive Planning
Would you like to avoid surprises at tax time?
Tax laws change every year — and this year is no different! This downloadable guide will walk you through the latest tax law changes to help you avoid any surprises. In this 12-page guide, you will find out:
- What the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act could mean for you
- How inflation could affect your tax bill
- Why proactive planning can help give you financial confidence
- How your financial professional can coordinate with a tax professional to help you create a tax-efficient strategy